Business Insurance / Commercial Insurance


Every business needs commercial insurance such as Commercial General Liability and Worker’s Compensation. But every industry has its own unique requirements. You may need: Commercial Property Coverage, a Business Owner’s Program, Business Auto, Commercial Umbrella, a Contractor’s Package, Farm Policies, or another Commercial Insurance product. Also, at Fallaize Insurance Agency, Inc., we know Truck Insurance, and we look forward to working with you! We will take the time to talk with you about your business and design a program to help protect your assets.

Options include:

  • General/Professional Liability
  • Worker’s Compensation
  • Garage
  • Bonds
  • Errors & Omissions
  • Builder’s Risk Insurance
  • Preparation with dealer licensing
  • Garage liability
  • Mechanic and body shop
  • Cabs and Limousines
  • Umbrella
  • Commercial Autos & Fleet

Get a Free Quote