Compare Insurance Quotes with Fallaize Insurance Agency, Inc.
Welcome to Fallaize Insurance Agency, Inc.
Are you or someone you love looking for insurance in Georgia? Do you want to prepare for the unexpected with a comprehensive insurance policy? If so, we are here to help. At Fallaize Insurance Agency, Inc., we take your interests and concerns very seriously.
However, before we discuss the kind of insurance policies available at Fallaize Insurance Agency, Inc., let’s look at how Georgia regulates insurance:
Insurance in the State of Georgia
Like most states, Georgia has different laws that govern both insurers like us, and policy owners (or shoppers) like you. These laws vary based on the type of insurance you wish to purchase. Here are some of the most important things to remember about insurance in Georgia:
- Home Insurance - While home insurance is not required by law in Georgia, many lenders require you to purchase insurance if you want to secure a home loan.
- Auto Insurance - Georgia requires every driver to maintain minimum liability insurance. If you own a vehicle in Georgia, you will need to get the following coverage:
- Bodily Injury Liability - at least $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident.
- Property Damage Liability - at least $25,000 per accident.
- Flood Insurance - Flood insurance is only available in counties and communities that participate in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Currently, 574 communities in Georgia participate in the NFIP.
- Life Insurance - In Georgia, every policyholder has ten days to cancel their policy if they wish to do so.
- Health Insurance - There is no state law requiring employers to provide group health insurance, so you may need to find a policy on your own.
Obtaining Insurance with Fallaize Insurance Agency, Inc.
If you’re looking for a home, auto, flood, life, health, commercial, or umbrella insurance in Georgia, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide the perfect policy for you. To learn more or get a quote on a policy in Georgia, consult Fallaize Insurance Agency, Inc. today!